At Lakes Orthodontics, it is our mission to provide you with affordable, high-quality treatment that fits your budget! The cost of braces is in many instances the biggest obstacle people face when considering whether or not to seek orthodontic treatment. For this reason, we offer a wide variety of payment options, which allow us to help our patients meet their financial needs. Please ask us about financing options, credit card payments, and bank drafts. We thoroughly explain your options, so that we can accommodate your needs.
Lakes Orthodontics believes that financial considerations should not be an obstacle to your beautiful smile. At your initial examination, our treatment coordinator will discuss in detail the specific cost of orthodontic treatment. Due to the variety of patients needs and treatment options, the cost of orthodontic care varies from patient to patient. Being sensitive to the financial aspect of treatment, our practice:
- Applies discounts for teachers, firefighters, police officers, military, as well as for full payment at the start of treatment or for additional family members undergoing orthodontic treatment with Dr. Briceño Crespi
- Accepts Visa, MasterCard, Discover, or American Express
- Offers in-house payment options with no finance or interest charges. With this option, an initial payment is due at the start of treatment with the balance paid in monthly installments extending over the treatment time.
- Provides outside financing through Care Credit which offers plans with no down payment and no interest payments for up to 24 months.
- If you have orthodontic coverage in your dental insurance, it may help in reducing your out-of-pocket expenses for orthodontic treatment. Most orthodontic insurance benefits have a lifetime maximum amount that is separate from regular dental insurance. Please bring your insurance information with you to your first complimentary visit and we will be happy to verify your coverage.