To offer The best orthodontic service in Miami
It is not rare today to hear companies self-proclaim their status in the market. You hear things like “we are the largest, the fastest”, etc. However, if you look deep into the public perception of some of these companies you will find that they earned a substantial amount of discontent among their customers. At Lakes Orthodontics our mission is to become the best orthodontic practice in Miami by offering unparalleled personalized customer service, fair and competitive pricing, the highest quality products and the latest technologies available to the orthodontic industry. We believe that courtesy and respect create a happy environment for staff and patients alike. This basic, yet essential philosophy allows us to work together as a team in a workplace that is relaxed, efficient and fun. With positive attitudes, we support, respect and appreciate our patients. Lakes Orthodontics is passionate about who we are and what we do. We feel that it is our mission to create beautiful smiles, as they are the foundation for positive expression and a key ingredient to confidence and success in life!
Vision, Mission, and Culture
Vision – Our engaging and inspiring guiding light:
Our vision is a world where everyone smiles with confidence, improving self-esteem and transforming quality of life through the power of the smile.
Mission – How we reach your vision:
Dr. Crespi’s team of dental professionals, “The Lakes Ortho family” is dedicated to providing our patients with not only a beautiful smile but also with the ultimate orthodontic experience. Our passion is to serve those who want to be treated special and want the very best orthodontic treatment.
Culture – The rules of the game:
- Attitude – I am a positive light that uplifts others.
- Excellence – I believe excellence is not a destination but rather a habit I practice in everything I do.
- Consistency – Getting it done right once is not good enough; I focus my actions on doing it right every day.
- Dependability – The outcome of the service I provide has to meet the expectations of those I serve.
- Trust – Nothing is more important to me than the trust placed in me by others. I always deliver services of exceptional quality, respecting the time and investment of others.
- Family – I show compassion and empathy when serving others and only treat others the way I would like my own family to be treated.